Feb 6, 2011

Super Bowl Pick

This will be the first from us. I picked no one in the beginning of the year, mostly because I was soiling my pants scared that I wouldn't graduate. Then the Eagles were good for a little bit, then they sucked to end the year and I was left watching some decent playoff football with shitty offensive displays.

I just hate the Steelers, and I hate Ben Roethlisberger's ALLEGEDLY gray penis. I also hate Roethlisberger. I hate Hines Ward, but I can't say why because then people would be all like, "OHHHHH THAT'S A STEREOTYPE OF ASIANS, YOU FUCKING RACIST!"

I do like James Harrison, just because he likes hitting people, as well as the production Mike Wallace gave me in Fantasy Football this year. And I can't wait for Mike Tomlin to be portrayed by Omar Epps in his biopic, Tomlin: Black Lombardi.

The Packers are not actually owned by their fans. Their fans own pieces of paper and go to an annual meeting where Mike Murphy tells them they're going to pay $20 more per game for season tickets and they all nod like a bunch of overweight robots with clogged arteries. And Mike McCarthy should not be the coach here. I learned this from my recent encounter with Mike Holmgrem, who thinks he could be doing a much better job with this team. He communicated this to me by showing me his penis.

And the Packers are a likable team. I love Rodgers just for the fact that he is beating the shit out of Brett Favre's legacy. If Favre shows up at a victory parade, I think Rodgers should surprise him with a punch in the face and just beat him to a pulp. Favre made the Packers waste a good 3 years of his career on the bench while he played out his shitty twilight. BJ Raji is a hilarious fat man. And of course, Greg Jennings:

Here is my prediction: Jennings breaks his leg in the 1st quarter, but knowing he will have time to build a robotic leg for when the NFL finally returns from its hiatus brought on by owners being greedy, Jennings puts the team on his back, even in the face of Troy Polamalu, one of the hardest hitting safeties in the league, and scores a touchdown as time expires, making it 49-20 Packers.

That was a joke. 23-17 Packers is the pick.

Eddy J. Lemberger's dreams come true!

No comments: