Feb 2, 2011

It's a Traaaaap


I saw this restaurant near Times Square while walking home from a job interview, and I just had so many questions. A selection:

1. Do Independence Day rules apply? As in, if I get Jeff Goldblum to go in there, hack into their wireless network, and install a virus, will every Sbarros around the world have their protective force fields knocked out?

2. Another Independence Day question: Is there a small alien running the finances in a back office and preparing troops for a ground invasion after destroying the world with shitty Italian food?

3. Are George Clinton and Bootsy Collins in there, powering the "mothership" through getting funky (and probably reeeeallly high) in a back room?

4. Does Mama Sbarro in any way resemble Jabba the Hutt in her body composition?

5. How cool would it be if she had Papa John frozen in carbonite? (Answer: very cool)

That's all I have. Here is my favorite Star Wars parody ever (h/t Filmdrunk):

No comments: