Aug 26, 2008

Oh my GOD, GREG ROBINSON MAY HAVE ALZHEIMER'S!

We all like to know what's going on back home, especially when a dude from Barenaked Ladies gets caught with some coke in our home 'ville. So I make my daily checking back in, and what do I see?


Yes, I know "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" is sooo dope, but look at that dope in the bottom right! What the fuck is so unknown? We suck! A Robinson "unknown press conference" would contain the following sample dialogue:

Press: Is this your breakthrough year, like last year and the year before?
Robinson:I guess I just don't know!
Press: How badly will you guys fuck up to lose this game?
Robinson: Not sure what ridiculous trick play we'll run as the fourth quarter runs out, but I think the quadruple reverse is high on my priority list.
Press: Who is starting..?
Robinson: GODDAMNIT I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK! I KNOW WE FUCKING SUCK! Look at the main story on suahtletics football page:
WE HAVE SOME GREAT PERFORMERS IN THE NFL! HOW ABOUT THAT?
Press: They all played under Pasqualoni. Coach, have you watched your team practice for the opener?
Robinson: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN TEXAS!

1 comment:

Benny J said...

Greg Robinson's philosophy for the season: "stay the course." OK. 2-10 is a good course to stay on.