Dec 14, 2007

Jerry Rice Now Thinks He's Babe Ruth

And I can see his point, but this?

"The only thing that bothers me a little bit is that I did it during the strike year," Rice said. "It was 12 games for me. If he had done it in 12 games, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. But I'm still going to congratulate him and do all of that.
"But I'm surprised the league is taking it upon themselves to give him 16 games to do it."

It's great that you did that with Steve Young AND Joe Montana and whatnot. But I didn't see Babe Ruth jump out of his grave calling Roger Maris a bitch. You're a great receiver, but there are sometimes when you shouldn't be an asshole. Also, you had FIFTEEN games, but you sat out two, Jerry. You should have played those 3 so you could have had 30 touchdowns and then we wouldn't have this problem. And for good measure, I give you just the good ol' boys that never mean no harm but one of them has been arrested multiple times, and he ran tha traffic cop over by accident...MAGWA!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJruSDnAVrg

No comments: